Tipi Mountain Eco-Cultural Services is a service-oriented, heritage resource consulting company, located in the southeastern region of British Columbia. They are a team of dedicated and experienced qualified professionals, able to provide both permitted and non-permitted work under the BC Heritage Conservation Act (HCA) in order to meet the needs of their clients.
Their network of local, talented professionals bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the organization. The professional team includes: Archaeologists, Anthropologists, GIS Technicians, and Geomorphologists/Geologists specialising in Archaeology, Heritage Resource Consulting.
Products and Services:
We offer both permitted and non-permitted work to meet every need of our clients. We employ several permit holding archaeologists, accredited by the British Columbia Archaeology Branch.
All permittable archaeologists are able to hold the following permit types:
- HCA Section 14 Inspection/Investigation (Research) Permits
- HCA Section 12 Site Alteration Permits
Services commonly provided include:
- Archaeological Overview Assessments (AOAs)
- Archaeological Impact Assessments (AIAs)
- Preliminary Field Reconnaissance (PFRs)
- Site Alteration Assessments & Archaeological Site Monitoring
- Archaeological & Cultural Heritage Research
- Public Interpretive Programs & Classroom Presentations
Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Site Surveys & Data Collection
- Spatial/Data Analysis
- 3D & Digital Elevation Modelling
- Map Productions
- Cartography & Digitizing
- Data Conversion
- Database Design & Management